Annual Pass 2023
Saturday, April 01, 2023 - Saturday, December 23, 2023
10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Cedar Hill Farm
8 Love Road, Hernando, MS 38632, USA
Annual Pass 2023:
Good for the calendar year purchased, not a year from the date of purchase.
One Annual Pass is needed for each person ages 3 and up. Passes are non-transferable.
The Annual Pass will be a digital pass, using the app MyPassTracker. Once the passes are purchased an email will be sent with directions and a link for each user to upload a selfie photo into the online system. You will not receive or have to keep up with a physical card.
All event dates and times are subject to change without notice. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates!
Weather Policy: We will remain open if there are just scattered showers, but will close if there is severe weather. Please call or check our social media pages for weather closure updates.
Annual Pass Price (does not include tax/fees):
- $45 per person for Adults (ages 11 & up)
- $37.50 per person for Children (ages 3 – 10)
- Free for 2 and under
Annual Pass Includes:
Unlimited General Admission to each Annual Pass Holder to each of the Seasonal Public Events listed out Below. The details of what is included with each season's General Admission can be found on our website.
Seasonal Dates & Times Included with Annual Pass:
Easter Egg Hunts, Spring Season:
- Dates & Hours: See the Easter page.
Produce, Summer Season:
- Saturdays in June, 10:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. (Blackberries & Blueberries)
- Mon. – Fri. (Only open select dates if we have a bumper crop. We will send out an email blast and post on social media when we have weekday dates to open for u-pick berries. There will not be an admission on weekdays if we open for bumper crop picking, you will just pay for what you pick.)
- Closed on Sundays!
- Produce Season dates subject to change due to crop availability.
Sunflower Festival & Pumpkin Patch, Fall Season:
- Dates & Hours: See the Fall page.
- Haunted Attractions not included.
Christmas Traditions, Winter Season:
- Dates & Hours: See the calendar on the Christmas Traditions page.
- (The First Show starts at 5:00 pm & the Last Show starts at 9:00 pm)
Plus 10% Off with Annual Pass:
- Pony Rides, Feed Cups for the Animals, & Paintball Target Shoot.
- All Merchandise & Food including the Barn Restaurant.
- Produce, Berries, Pumpkins, Christmas Trees
- Brunch/Dinnner with the Easter Bunny & Santa
- Summer Camp
- All Haunted Attractions
- General Admission purchased for Guests by the Annual Pass Holder.
*Annual Pass discounts can not be used with any other special offers or discounts.*
No Discount with Annual Pass:
- Any Private Events
- Face Painting or Any other Outside Vendor
- Fireworks on the Farm Parking Fee since this is a fundraiser for the Palmer Home for Children
Purchase annual pass to Cedar Hill Farm online by clicking the link below.[/vc_column_text][spacing desktop_height="30" mobile_height="20" smobile_height="20"][alignbox alignment="left" alignment_mobi="left"][buttons text="PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE" text_color="#404a3d" background_color="#dd9933" border_width="" rounded="5px" text_color_hover="#ffffff" background_color_hover="#404a3d" link_url="https://www-gocedarhillfarm-com.ticketbud.com/" new_tab="no"][/alignbox][spacing desktop_height="30" mobile_height="20" smobile_height="20"][vc_column_text]
About Your Visit
Coolers and Picnics welcome. We take credit/debit cards at most stands including admissions and the snack bar. No personal checks! We do accept school, church, and business checks.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Online tickets are non-refundable, they are good for the full season. You may not sell or transfer Annual Passes to another guest. For more information please call (662) 429-2540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Select a ticket and proceed to registration details